Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie, one of the leading international law firms in Hong Kong, has an immediate vacancy for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834807
- Provide corporate secretarial support to a portfolio of companies
- Prepare all necessary corporate documents, reports and other statutory documents required to discharge the function of company secretary
- Communicate with and take instructions from clients from time to time
- Assist lawyers in various commercial transactions and due diligence projects
- 5 years' relevant experience in a legal/ accounting firm or reputable corporate services provider
- Associate member of Hong Kong Institute of Company Secretaries a must
- University graduate preferred
- High proficiency in English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and information technology skill
- Knowledge of ViewPoint preferred
- Organized and able to work under pressure
- Good initiative with strong self motivation and ambition to face challenges
We offer an attractive salary, discretionary bonus, 5-day working week and medical scheme (including dental and maternity benefits). Interested parties, please click Apply Now at below.
Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if no arrangement for interview is made within one month.
Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein. Our Firm is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel only. Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application to Baker & McKenzie and will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of receipt.