The Company is listed in Hong Kong.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917492
- Handle full range of company secretarial duties to the Company and its Board of Directors and ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements of Hong Kong
- Act as a contact point with Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
- Liaise with external lawyers on company secretarial related matters to ensure compliance with the listing rules
- Will assist the financial and accounting reporting, financing and related matters
- Degree holder and qualified professional member of ICSA / HKICS
- Minimum 5 years solid company secretarial experience in listed companies
- Independent in handling company secretarial matters for companies incorporated in Hong Kong and PRC
- Sound understanding of Hong Kong listing rules, corporate governance requirements, company ordinance
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Able to work under pressure and solve problems independently
We offer an attractive package commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Please apply in confidence with full resume, including date of available, current and expected salary.