Clifford Investment Company Limited
A well established group, with over 170 companies, including companies incorporated in Hong Kong, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands, invites a qualified candidate to fill an immediate opening for a:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996169
- Report directly to the Director of Administration
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties including statuary compliance, corporate governance, regulatory requirements for Hong Kong and overseas group companies
- Prepare board minutes and drafting circulars
- Preparation of general meetings
- Assist in any ad hoc project as assigned
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of HK Companies Ordinance and other relevant regulations
- Experience in handling new company establishment and shares transfers
- Mature and stable
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Interest candidates please send your application letter together with full resume, present and expected salary to 7th Floor, Chai Wan Industrial City, Phase II, 70 Wing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.