Tanner De Witt is an independent business law firm based in Hong Kong. The firm provides legal services to clients worldwide who have business interests in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific Region. Our solicitors act for multinationals, partnerships and individuals involved in a wide range of business activities, both within Hong Kong and internationally.
Our lawyers, many of whom have international law firm backgrounds, have between them a wealth of knowledge and practical skills, enabling the firm to provide focused support for clients.
Today the firm has an established reputation for providing a first-class legal service at a sensible cost with a personal, practical and versatile style. The firm is committed to a standard of service which enables our clients to achieve their goals.
Company Secretary Assistant-Corporate Commercial
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146357
- Support the Company Secretarial function of the Corporate Commercial Department by providing a full range of professional, timely and quality company secretarial services to clients including offshore, overseas and Hong Kong companies
- Handle and deal with enquiries from clients on company secretarial services and other regulatory/statutory compliance matters
- Liaise with clients, accountants, bankers and lawyers on company secretarial and compliance issues directly
- Handle ad-hoc assignments and other duties
- At least 3 years relevant experience, experience in legal firms will be an advantage
- Student Member of HKICS / ICSA
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua are essential
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Successful candidates should be able to work collaboratively as a member of a team, and have a strong commitment to the success of the firm. Competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications would be offered to the right candidate.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.