Aptitude is one of Asia’s leading executive search firms, providing high-level and senior recruitment solutions to the investment banking, financial services and technology industries.
By specialising in these core sectors, we provide a focused approach to recruitment for permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced roles, backed by years of research and unrivalled connections both in Asia Pacific and across the globe.
Company Secretary - Corporate/Fund Governance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837238
Our client, a top-rated offshore investment service provider, is hiring a Company Secretary to service a portfolio of clients by performing Corporate Secretarial functions.
- Oversee execution of board support
- Organize meetings, liaise with meeting attendees, gather and distribute materials for presentation to Board of Directors, and prepare related checklists, notices, or agendas
- Communicate with internal team and ensure appropriate information is included in all board materials
- Draft and circulate the minutes for review
- 2+ years of company secretarial work experience
- Experienced in document preparation and drafting and reviewing minutes for board meetings and annual general meetings
- ICSA qualification and/or Corporate Secretary Certificate preferred
- Highly adaptable and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with fluency in English
To apply, please kindly send your updated CV to william@aptitudeasiaDOTcom and nicky@aptitudeasiaDOTcom