Aquis Search Limited
Aquis Search is a leading regional Executive Search firm specialising in the Finance & Accounting, Human Resources & Corporate Services, Investment Management, Legal and Risk & Compliance sectors across Asia. We offer clients Executive Search, Research & Advisory, Search & Selection and Contract & Payroll services.
Our clients are members of a global network of prestigious financial institutions, leading UK and US law firms, regional market leaders and Fortune 500 organisations. Clients' recruitment briefs are successfully met by our team of experienced, multilingual Consultants. Professional integrity is the key value on which our client relationships are built and the majority of our business is from personal referral. This is a testament to the high level of professionalism for which we are known.
Aquis Search was established in Hong Kong in 2009. Today we operate offices in Beijing, Delhi, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore and Taipei.
Company Secretary - Private Company (in-house)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995871
This role will report to the Named Company Secretary and work closely with the Assistant Manager.
- Assist in handling full spectrum of company secretarial services to the non-listed branch of the Group companies
- Assist in handling corporate projects, board meetings and committee meetings
- Maintain and update statutory/regulatory compliance and filings, minutes books and registers
- Maintain database records and departmental filings
- Provide departmental administrative support
- Liaise and co-ordinate with internal and external parties
- Degree holder and student member (finalist) / graduate of HKICS/ICSA
- At least 4 years relevant experience, of which 2 years must be from professional firm
- Experience in drafting and handling company secretarial documents and handling statutory filings
- Experience in handling offshore companies and PRC companies
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Chinese word processing, database
- Detailed-minded, well-organized, self-motivated, independent, take ownership and able to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- With good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Pleasant, good team player with good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- **Selected candidates are entitled to enjoy the benefits of Study and exam leave for HKICS / ICSA exams**
Interested parties please send full CV with current and expected salary to tonigieuw @ aquissearch.com