jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922527
Employer Ref. 3758960/001
They are looking for an experienced and independent Company Secretary to assist the Legal and Accounting team.
Our client focuses on real estate investment, property development, asset management and more. They have over 150 employees with in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, China and Singapore.
- Handle full set of company secretarial duties for HK and regional offices within APAC
- Ensure compliance with international corporate governance regulations
- Attend to relevant statutory and regulatory matters for the Group entities
- Manage all board meetings, record minutes of all meetings and facilitate board communications
- Implement and execute the company's compliance policies and procedures
- Prepare annual return filings and maintain corporate records
- Qualified member of the ICSA/HKICS
- At least 8 years relevant in-house legal experience, preferably in Fund House
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- A team player, self-starter, and is able to work independently
- Responsible, self-motivated and takes initiative
Stable work environment, good work life balance and excellent work exposure.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kamil Butt on +852 2848 4798
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk