jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835046
Employer Ref. HK116396
- Review policies and procedures
- Provide guidance and advice to employees on various HR policies and procedures
- Manage budgeting process and data analytics
- Handle all C&B scheme and programs
- Assist in drafting and reviewing HR policies and procedures to meet business requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years experience in C&B in a sizable company
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people of all levels across the Company
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese, including Mandarin
If you're a confident, dynamic HR professional, looking for challenges, click on the "Apply" button or contact Adrian Lui at +852 2919 6127 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK116396. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.