jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837265
Employer Ref. 3707990/001
A great chance to gain an all-rounded analyst exposure in a sizable firm.
Our client is a sizable conglomerate with diversified business. They are well-established in APAC regions and are now hiring a C&B analyst position to join their corporate office.
The role will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Engage in various HR and business projects for Hong Kong, PRC and overseas market.
- Handle salary bench-marking, budgeting as well as other C&B analysis
- Participate in company policy review, talent development and o-chart planning.
- Conduct market survey, integrate business research result and prepare reports.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred
- At least 3 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in C&B projects/analysis.
- Strong in Excel
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Independent and self-motivated
- Detail-minded and analytical person
- 5 days work week
- Stable working hours
- Attractive benefits
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carmen Lee on +852 3602 2412
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk