C&B Manager (6 Months Contract)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834156
Employer Ref. 102-12102016-JL1
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of HR, you will be accountable for C&B projects and initiatives focusing on benefits administration, manpower planning and reporting, annual salary review, and budget control.
- Major involvement in SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) system to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Tertiary-educated, majored in business management, accounting or a relevant discipline.
- You should also possess at least 8 years' C&B experience, preferably gained from financial or professional services firms.
- You are eager to succeed as a professional HR executive and be proactive, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks in a changing regulatory environment.
- A high level of numeracy and the ability to interpret and present statistical data are expected.
- Proficiency in PC applications including Microsoft Word and Excel is a must.
- Previous exposure to SAP is a definite advantage.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk