jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832727
Employer Ref. 3514590/001
Our client is a leading international financial services provider with an established presence across Hong Kong, currently recruiting for a C&B Manager to act as a senior advisor to key stakeholders on all firm wide compensation & benefits matters.
Our client is a leading multinational bank offering a wide range services including retail, corporate and investment banking amongst other key financial services.
- Partner closely with Head of HR to align firm wide C&B strategies, programs and initiatives
- Perform all payroll functions including monthly payroll; tax returns & all tax related matters; final payments; MPF and other compensation & benefits related matters
- Lead key C&B projects with data analysis
- Ensure C&B policies are following group guidelines and KPIs
- Lead HRIS system modification and enhancement projects
- Maintain and update HR system to ensure accuracy
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 year's experience within the C&B function with strong knowledge of compensation principles/procedures
- Familiar with local Employment Ordinance
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, coaching and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Excellent leadership opportunity within a rapidly highly reputable financial services provider with attractive benefits package.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk