jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920890
Employer Ref. 507720/001
This is a renowned corporation with strong presence in APAC, they are looking for a C&B Specialist to join their team.
- responsible for all HR and C&B incentives, handle analysis, salary benchmarking, salary survey, job grading, performance review for HK and regional teams (APAC and European countries)
- handle all C&B scheme and programmes inclusive of taxation
- provide consultative advise to assigned business units on all C&B matters
- dealing with internal clients on all the C&B advise and HR policies relating to C&B
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- bachelor degree in HR Management or related discipline
- At least 3 years of related experiences preferably from sizeable companies with regional exposure
- Proficient in computer processing skills inclusive of MS Office, Chinese word processing and HRIS
- Strong analytic skills, attention to details and an independent contributor
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- About the organisation:
- A renowned company with good working environment, attractive remuneration package
About the organisation:
A sizeable and reputable corporation with strong presence in APAC, market leader in trading industry.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.