We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Financial Holdings Limited ("PFHL"), a company listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code 626). PFHL is a subsidiary of Public Bank, Malaysia, a leading commercial bank in Malaysia. To cope with our expansion plan and to strengthen our business operations in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber professionals to join us and be a member of our successful team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, here is a good opportunity for you.
Complaint Handling Officer (Ref: JD-CRO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778044
Employer Ref. JD-CRO
- Handle complaint case independently and conduct prompt and detailed investigation of the case
- Ensure all investigations are handled in compliance with relevant procedures and regulatory requirements in a timely and appropriate manner
- Assist in training administration and development activities
- Promote customer service culture through customer service programs, training, surveys and campaigns
- Degree holder or above with minimum 3 years of customer service or complaints handling experience
- Strong knowledge of banking products and operations would be an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, interested parties please follow the application methods available in the Bank’s career website http://www.publicbank.com.hk/en/about/career. You can send us your resume quoting our job reference number together with present & expected salary (a must) to the Human Resources Department by email or fax at 2815 3157 or by post to Human Resources Department, 12/F, Public Bank Centre, 120 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. You may also visit our career website for other career opportunities available within our Group.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank’s Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which has been available in the Bank’s career website.