Platinum Management Services Limited
Visit our website: www.platinum-asia.com
We are an Asian financial services group, providing a wide range of financial advisory and stockbroking services to our clients throughout the Asia Pacific Region. We are looking for a high calibre candidate for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918263
- Assist on registration, notification and examination matters to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Assist on all company secretarial tasks.
- Handle and update licensing matters for all licensed individuals and corporate in all 3 offices.
- Maintain and follow up on staff’s CPT attendance record.
- Responsible for account opening and closure of Company bank account as well as securities account for clients.
- To undertake ad-hoc projects as required.
- University graduates in law or accounting degree.
- 1 year company secretary/compliance experience in the securities and investment banking industries is preferred. Fresh University graduates with no previous relevant working experience are also welcome to apply.
- Self motivated, hardworking, independent and meticulous.
- Able to work under pressure and work independently.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply by clicking ‘Apply Now’ with a detailed resume.
(All applications will be treated in strictly confidential. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 2 months may consider that their applications are unsuccessful.)