Ferrari Group is a global network providing one-stop solutions for the logistics management of precious and luxury goods. With more than 50 years of experience and 80 owned offices in 50 countries, Ferrari Group is also an IATA agent that operates in all major international hubs.
Ferrari Group is currently expanding and looking for suitable individual to join us as:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921172
- Manage the database of legal contracts and other documentation
- Support APAC Compliance Department on filing and general administration work
- Assist in debt recovery process
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required
- Holder of Higher Diploma in Language/Legal Studies/Administrative Studies
- At least 3 years’ working experience
- Prior experience with Legal/Logistics & Transportation background is an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
- Strong communication and research skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested parties please submit your FULL RESUME with AVAILABILITY, CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY by clicking "Apply Now". Only selected candidates will be notified. All information of candidates will be treated with strict confidence.