Eximius Hong Kong Limited
Eximius was founded in 2008 to supply expert talent to the financial services, corporate services and legal sectors. Our approach has allowed us to enjoy superior market performance since inception.
Today we are an established specialist search and selection firm, supporting an enviable client list across the globe. We operate from our offices in the UK and Hong Kong, enabling global mobilisation for our clients and candidates.
Compliance Associate (Top Tier Bank) HKD 40,000 – HKD 50,000 per month
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917498
Working closely with the Head of Compliance oncentral compliance issues, the associate will receive on the job training and coaching by the senior compliance members of the team. You will be covering compliance for their corporate and investment banking business
You would be exposed to the following responsibilities
- Assist the head on making sure manual and procedures comply with the regulatory requirements and group standards.
- Manage and perform compliance risk testing
- Review and monitor internal practices and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory and Group requirements
- Assist in the maintenance of strong awareness in compliance within the organization by supporting training
- Responsible for drafting new and enhancing policies as well as implementing training programs
- Providing other central compliance support as assigned by the Head of Compliance
You will need the following to qualify for this role
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience in general compliance within a corporate or investment bank.
- Candidates with graduate trainee experience in compliance would be highly preferred
- Excellent English language ability and be able interact well with the business
- Good understanding of the HKMA regulatory requirements
- Able work well in a team and build relationships at all levels of the bank
- Proven experience in advising on general banking regulatory compliance and interacting with regulatory bodies
If you meet the above criteria please send your updated CV to me for further discussions