jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994069
Employer Ref. 91M0080285
- International Private Bank
- General compliance scope
- Excellent paackage
Our client is a private bank with an international presence. They are currently looking for a compliance candidate to join their growing office in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for general compliance of the business in Hong Kong. You will review and update AML guidelines, policies and manuals to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Assist with KYC review, transaction monitoring, periodic account review and undertake any audits/inspections when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 2 years in financial services industry, preferrably within private banking
- Motivated and able to work indepedently
- Good stakeholder management ability
- Proficient in English & Mandarin
What's on offer?
- Our client can provide a great working environment with supportive and collaborative culture. They can also offer the right candidate a highly attractive package.
Contact Ian Pan on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the APPLY NOW button.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"