Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Compliance Associate - Asset Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837266
Employer Ref. 91M0078885
You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing an effective Compliance and Risk infrastructure in Hong Kong and other Asian jurisdictions, providing comprehensive Compliance and Risk advisory in one of the world's leading MNC financial service providers.
- Regional exposure in a top tier foreign bank
- Great exposure in markets businesses in Asia
- Attractive package with great benefits
about the company
Our client is one of the world's leading MNC financial service providers, providing comprehensive and quality investment products and service. Our client is led by a team of sophisticated and energectic professionals, regarding the staff as their most treasurable asset of the company and have been providing the best nurture and career development to the talents, they are now inviting experienced Compliance Associate.
about the job
As a compliance associate, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing an effective Compliance and Risk infrastructure in Hong Kong and other Asian jurisdictions (ex-Japan) to accommodate applicable legal and regulatory requirements and line of business policies with a view to identifying, assessing and mitigating compliance and risks. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive Compliance and Risk advisory support for current and new or modified business initiatives and in any development, integration or rationalization of markets business activities in applicable jurisdictions; interacting with regulatory authorities (eg.SFC & HKMA) with respect to general enquiries, licensing, ongoing conduct and reporting requirements, and new or modified business initiatives as well as leading the response to Compliance and Risk monitoring and testing initiatives, internal audits and external regulatory exams.
skills & requirements
- Relevant university degree and minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience gained in an international financial centre. Legal or regulatory background viewed advantageously
- Good knowledge of securities laws and regulations in Hong Kong and/or Singapore. Some familiarity with equivalent securities laws and regulations in other Asian jurisdictions, and U.S. securities and bank holding company laws and regulations desirable
- Good understanding of the general operation of international financial markets and the conduct of business on a cross-border basis
- Good understanding of the purpose and importance of effective regulatory oversight, risk management and corporate governance
- Good understanding of full service global financial institution, including bank and securities operations, and knowledge of financial products
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a large multinational bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of corporate integration and strategic business expansion.
Please contact Cathleen Chen (852) 2232 3482 or send email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org