Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830510
Employer Ref. 89M0009753
An innovative company is looking for a Compliance Director to join their HK time.
* Report to Divisional Compliance Manager to support all compliance monitoring activities
* Assist to establish and maintain certificates of various qualities and document system: eg. ISO ,WRAP for the factories
* Conduct vendor, social and factory audits in accordance with different quality standards and vendor requirements and report to superior of the result
* Follow up to ensure all corrective actions raised had met the vendor standards and requirements.
* Work with different departments to implement company policy in factory
* Develop and conduct periodical training relating to compliance to all employees in factories and headquarters
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior and/or their designate from time to time.
* Tertiary education or above, preferably in Quality Management or Textile & Clothing Manufacturing
* At least 8 years' working experience in compliance management and internal audit
* Hands on experience in organizing the ISO 9001, SA8000 and WRAP is preferred
* A team player and able to coordinate, liaise and work with people of different departments
* Good command of both spoken and written in English & Chinese
* Familiar with MS office applications including Chinese word processing
* Strong self-motivation and personal integrity
* Occasional travel to Asia-Pacific regions if needed
For interested party, please click APPLY NOW or contact 22323403 Elaine Yim for further information. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted. Thank you!