Alcon, the second largest division of Novartis, is the global leader in eye care. Our mission is to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. We accomplish our mission by giving eye care professionals the products and tools they need to deliver the best treatment outcomes to their patients.
Alcon develop, manufacture and market pharmaceuticals, surgical equipment and devices and contact lens care and other vision care products that treat eye diseases and disorders and promote the general health and function of the human eye.
We are looking for a high caliber individual to fill up the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916488
Establish, promote and enforce Alcon’s compliance principles and rules in Hong Kong
Compliance Environment and Practice
• Support in the establishment of compliance standards and compliance frameworks based on internal policies (e.g., Code of Conduct, AP3 and SOPs) and local law and regulations
• Be in charge of compliance training for both China mainland and Hong Kong
• Conduct day-to-day compliance reviews and approvals under the supervision of Legal & Compliance Officer
• Develop processes to self-monitor the compliance program
Promote Compliance Standards
• Organize the regular compliance committee and follow up on the action plan
Enforce Compliance Standards
• Conduct compliance risk assessments including third-party due diligence/audits
• Develop processes to self-monitor the compliance program under the supervision of Legal & Compliance Officer
• Support investigations of alleged misconduct
Doing others case by case assigned by Legal & Compliance Officer, Greater China
• 5-7 years legal/compliance independent practice experience;
• MNC legal/compliance/audit experience preferred;
• Healthcare industry experience preferred;
• Ability to work in a complex, high growth, matrix environment dealing with continuous change and occasionally conflicting priorities.
Please send your application letter with FULL RESUME in WORD to recruit.hk@novartis(.)com
(All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)