Compliance Manager (General Compliance)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921365
Employer Ref. CW/CED-CM/JDB
- Perform compliance checking and review across the Bank Group and identify proper actions for improvement if necessary
- Formulate compliance policies and monitoring programme on the Bank's various products and services
- Advise other units on compliance issues and potential impact and provide compliance training to staff
- University degree in any disciplines, preferably major in Laws or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years' hands-on banking compliance or audit experience
- Good knowledge in general retail banking operations and well versed with the contemporary regulatory requirements e.g. Code of Banking Practice, the Securities & Futures Ordinance, the SFC Code of Conduct etc.
- Self-motivated, independent with strong communication skills
- Professional presentation and report writing skills
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.