Come join a growing global manufacturing company!
Polygroup is the world-wide leader in the manufacturing of artificial Christmas trees, Christmas lighting, Air Mattresses and summer inflatables and above-ground swimming pools. Polygroup™ products are found at leading retailers throughout North America, Europe and Australia. Our Group has employed over 15,000 staff worldwide, operating in China, Macau, the United States and Mexico.
For more information, please visit our website at www.polygroup.com.
Compliance Manager (Based in Dongguan)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922491
- Ensure all product produced by the company meets required standards and regulations for the markets where sold
- Development of in-house testing protocols
- Manage in-house safety audit team to conduct internal compliance checks
- Coordinate review of packaging and informational material for compliance with markings and warnings requirements
- Liaise with Testing Labs and customer QA departments as needed
- Understanding of US and European toy and electrical safety standards (UL, ASTM, EN71, EN60335, and others)
- Understanding of the laboratory testing process
- Ability to work independently but as part of a larger team
- Knowledge of toy industry is helpful but not required
- Understanding of production processes is helpful
- Fluent English is required, Mandarin is a plus
- Willing to station in Dongguan and occasionally travel to other China regions even other countries
An attractive package with excellent development prospect will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume, stating current and expected salaries via clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Polygroup will retain the applications for a maximum of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.