jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993787
Employer Ref. 91M0080222
Compliance Manager, AML
- AML compliance focus
- Attractive package
- Central location
Our client is a well established financial firm that provides personal loans and credit services to a range of customers. They are looking for an experienced compliance candidate to join their department to oversee the company's AML function and procedures to ensure such frameworks are in accordance with the latest guidelines and regulations. They will guide the business in handling any regulatory issues and undertake necessary internal compliance investigations. Reporting to the Head of Compliance and leading a junior member, you will be involved in developing and reviewing policies to address relevant regulatory changes and have an overall role to play in advising the business and promoting a culture of compliance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in financial services industry, preferably with sound understanding of business management and compliance with an AML focus
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner well with multiple internal stakeholders
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
What's on offer?
- Our client is a well established business with a great working culture. They can offer the right candidate a great package and a real opportunity to take ownership of the AML function within their business.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"