One of the world’s leading Gifts & Premiums brand in Tsuen Wan. To cope with our business growth, we are urgently looking for high caliber candidates to join our office:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996986
- Assist Group Financial Controller to collect financial data from different business units and analyze their performance.
- Co-ordinate with the auditors, external lawyers and other professional parties on external reporting and public announcement
- Ensure financial control is maintained and efficiencies are achieved with existing internal control framework
- Work on add-hoc capital market transactions, including but not limited to M&A, due diligence from potential investors
- Monitor implementation of new internal control activities as recommended by internal control counsellors
- Bachelor degree in Accounting,Finance or related discipline
- Qualified Accountant (HK CPA/ ACCA) or equivalent
- 3 years or above experience in accounting, both audit and commercial preferred
- Big 4/ Audit experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Occasional travel to Shenzhen is required
- Experience in retailing is an advantage
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes.