Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997378
Employer Ref. 1519
Reporting to the Team Head of Banking Compliance, you will be responsible for providing support in the handling of banking related compliance matters within the Group in accordance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Provide advice to business units on compliance matters relating to data privacy, deposit protection, credit card, consumer credit data and commercial credit data matters
- Conduct compliance training for business units
- Maintain the database for the opt-out list
- Conduct self-assessment exercise from time to time as required by regulators
- Perform review of policies, guidelines and procedures to identify compliance related issues
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Law or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in compliance / audit fields preferably in banking industry
- Familiar with banking regulations and operations
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge
- Good communication skill and team player
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.