Compliance Manager, AML / Regulatory Compliance, Banking, 1334
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999883
Employer Ref. JDB_Compliance_1334
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Formulate AML Compliance policies for ensuring the Business operations complied to the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Review the compliance controls and identify areas for improvement in investment products/services.
- Provide Compliance advisory services for investment/treasury activities
- Conduct AML compliance review for Compliance assurance
- Implement AML/KYC programs in the Bank
- Provide training on investment products / services in related to AML Compliance
- Communicate with regulators and lead ad hoc Compliance projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Banking or relevant discipline, with formal training in Laws and auditing preferably.
- With 3 - 5 years’ experience in Banking Industry related to Legal and Compliance, with auditing experience preferably.
- Good knowledge in Banking regulations, operations, products and services, in-depth knowledge of AML/KYC
- Sound knowledge on banking/investment services and products
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sloane Manhattan
About Sloane Manhattan
About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.