SearchAsia is an international Search and Head Hunting agency with office in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Taiwan, Australia.
Our focus is to facilitate the success of our clients whilst enhancing the career opportunities of our candidates. We are committed to ensuring the 'Right Fit'.
Our teams of professional and dedicated Consultants serve your specific recruitment needs in highly specialized and diverse industries and sub-industries including Banking & Finance, Information Technology & Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Human Resources, Hospitality and Legal Personnel.
Compliance Manager, Asset Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003002580977
Employer Ref. SMZ
- Advising business for fund set up and fund documentation
- Review fund distribution activities and approval of marketing materials
- Handle KYC and AML related matters for asset management business
- Communicate with and handle enquiries from regulators
- Conduct compliance related training for business
- Assist in establish compliance related policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in business, law or other related discipline
- At least 5 years working experience in asset management house for related areas
- Previous experience working in regulatory bodies is an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with local rules, regulations and common market practice
- Good team player