Market Leader for Legal Recruitment in Asia
Recruit Legal is the premier specialist legal recruitment company in Asia.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnerships; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. Recruit Legal’s consultants are dedicated to understanding your unique needs and tailoring our support to exceed your expectations.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and to help you at every stage of your career.
Compliance Manager/ Assistant Manager (Monitoring and Training Team)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835352
Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in Hong Kong.
We are currently looking for superb candidates to be based in their Hong Kong office.
About the Job
You are responsible for:
- Develop compliance monitoring mechanism to fulfill regulatory and internal control requirements;
- Identify critical and high risk areas for compliance monitoring;
- Design and deliver compliance training;
- Support the development of compliance policy and regulatory update to business units where necessary;
- Issue regular or ad hoc reports;
- Assist in promoting compliance culture of the Bank; and
- Handle ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be:
- Degree holder in law or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years' solid compliance experience in banking industry focusing on general compliance, preferably with 1 year supervisory role;
- Familiarity with Banking Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance and related regulatory requirements issued by the HKMA and SFC is a must;
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and ability to work independently;
- Analytical, well-planned and able to work under pressure;
- Good presentation and communication skills with good command of English and Chinese (including Mandarin); and
- Conversant with PC skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
How to Apply
Please write in to jamie @recruit-legal.com with your full resume (in MS-Word format), stating your current (if applicable) and expected salary, and availability. Alternatively, please click the "Apply Now" button below or call Jamie at (852) 2169 0029 for a confidential discussion.