Market Leader for Legal Recruitment in Asia
Recruit Legal is the premier specialist legal recruitment company in Asia.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnerships; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. Recruit Legal’s consultants are dedicated to understanding your unique needs and tailoring our support to exceed your expectations.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and to help you at every stage of your career.
Compliance Manager/ Assistant Manager (Advisory Team)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835356
Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in Hong Kong.
We are currently looking for superb candidates to be based in their Hong Kong office.
About the Job
You are responsible for:
- Provide compliance-related guidance / advice to business units;
- Keep track of regulatory development and inform relevant business unites;
- Participate in development, review and implementation of compliance plan, manuals, policies and procedures to ensure due compliance with local and head office’s regulatory requirements and internal policies;
- Handle routine and ad hoc survey, questionnaire completion, inquiry or information request from regulatory bodies or head office;
- Prepare routine or ad hoc reports;
- Deliver compliance training; and
- Handle ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be:
- Degree holder in law or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years' solid compliance experience in banking industry focusing on general compliance, preferably with 1 year supervisory role;
- Familiarity with Banking Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance and related regulatory requirements issued by the HKMA and SFC is a must;
- Proactive team player, able to work independently, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Analytical, meticulous, well-planned, able to work under pressure;
- Strong language skills in English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Conversant with PC skills including Microsoft Office applications; and
- Immediate availability is preferred.
How to Apply
Please write in to jamie @recruit-legal.com with your full resume (in MS-Word format), stating your current (if applicable) and expected salary, and availability. Alternatively, please click the "Apply Now" button below or call Jamie at (852) 2169 0029 for a confidential discussion.