Compliance Manager, Legal & Compliance (commercial bank)
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993440
Employer Ref. WC
- Maintain all necessary documentation and ensure bank adherence of the statutory requirements;
- Ensure the Company’s compliance with all applicable laws and regulations such as Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance, PDPO, FATCA and CRS;
- Formulate and review policies and procedures to address relevant legislation / regulatory changes and align / adopt group standard;
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and assist compliance head to assess their potential impact to the Company;
- Disseminate compliance related information and publication to all relevant staff or departments;
- Discuss matters in relation to compliance policies with various departments such as auditors and legal counsel.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably majoring in law.
- 5+ years working experience in legal and compliance department of sizable bank is preferable.
- Sound knowledge in banking laws, operations and controls, different banking products and services offered by the bank.
- Able to manage assigned projects independently and to communicate the compliance requirements to businesses and functions effectively.
**Interested parties, please send your CV to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group at Winsome Choi [click here ] or call us at (852) 2520 0103 for more details.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
About Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.