Compliance Manager, Private Banking
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998062
Employer Ref. DL130117A
Our client is a reputable bank with a well- established presence in Hong Kong and Mainland China, and your exceptional skills in compliance are needed for their Private Wealth Management. With a streamlined organization this company is set for growth, and here is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a business that continually invest in its employees by providing ongoing training, networking and mobility.
As a direct reporter to the Head of Private Banking Compliance you will serve as a team member under the Private Banking Compliance Department to strength the compliance functions across the Private Banking and Trustee businesses.
- Reviewing and updating marketing materials, policies & procedures to ensure meeting regulation requirements.
- Providing compliance advice to business units
- Performing compliance reviews/ monitoring for the Wealth Management Division
- Handling enquiries from law enforcement, regulators, and customers
- Conducting compliance monitoring and reporting on anti- money laundering related matters
- Conducting KYC review and approval for all on-boarding and existing customers
- Handling customer complaint cases
- University graduate with a background in Finance, Business, or Law
- Minimum of 4 years of compliance experience in banking industry, exposure in Private Banking or Trustee is advantageous
- Solid knowledge in banking laws and regulations such as HKMA and SFC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Cantonese and English. Mandarin is a plus.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search