A Chinese financial group
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915442
- Develop compliance programs and perform compliance testing
- Design and conduct compliance training
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and act as MLRO in performing AML transaction surveillance, STRs etc.
- Handle ad hoc assignments
- University graduate with minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Preferably with asset management and corporate finance experience
- With solid knowledge in application of SFC &local regulatory requirements
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please send your Chinese& English CV.