jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835151
Employer Ref. HK116389
Our client is a well funded financial institution with wide product scope and great presence in the Asia regional. They are looking for a compliance professional who specialises in Futures to join their compliance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deal with internal enquires regarding rules/laws regarding futures contracts and/or insurance brokering business (i.e., PIBA) and perform relevant monitoring
- Handle SFC enquiries and assist in compliance tests
- Support managers in reviewing marketing materials
- Contribute in training and communicate with relevant departments within the company in compliance related information
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of compliance and operation risk experience in futures contracts
- Familiar with the operation flow and procedures of dealing in futures contract
- Familiar with SFC and other regulator rules and regulations for Type 2 regulated activities
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Keen learner with great communications skills
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Phoebe Pong at +852 2919 6248 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116389. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.