jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835167
Employer Ref. HK116390
Our client is a well established Asia financial institution. With rapid expansion in Asia, they are now looking for a compliance professional who specialises in securities to join their compliance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle SFC enquiries and assist in compliance tests
- Look after internal enquires regarding rules/laws regarding securities (including stock options and/or fixed income products) brokering business and perform relevant monitoring
- Review marketing materials
- Assist in training and communicate with relevant stakeholders within the company in compliance related information
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 2 years of compliance and operation risk experience in in securities (including stock options and/or fixed income products) brokering business
- Knowledge in operation flow and procedures of of fixed income products
- Familiar with SFC and other regulator rules and regulations for Type 1 and 4 regulated activities
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- A tam player who is passionate to learn
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Phoebe Pong at +852 2919 6248 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK116390. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.