Tricor Group (Tricor) is a global provider of integrated Business, Corporate and Investor Services. As a business enabler, Tricor provides outsourced expertise that allows our clients to concentrate on what they do best – Building Business.
Tricor comprises Tricor Holdings Limited, subsidiaries and associated companies, with a staff strength of over 2,000 and a network of offices in 37 cities across 20 countries / territories. Tricor offices are located in Hong Kong (Head Office), Mainland China and Macau, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dubai UAE, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Labuan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
In most of the countries/territories in which Tricor operates, our professional specialists provide a comprehensive range of services including the following: Business Advisory; Entity Formation, Corporate Governance, Corporate Administration & Secretarial; Accounting & Financial Reporting; Payroll & Payment Administration; Services for New Issues / Initial Public Offerings & Registry Management; Treasury & Trust Administration; Tax Services; China Entry & Consulting; Executive Search; Management Consulting; Human Resource Consulting; Fund Administration.
Our client portfolio includes a substantial number of issuers listed in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia, over 35 per cent of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as a significant share of multinationals and private enterprises operating across international markets.
Tricor's mission is to be the Business Enabler of Choice.
Please visit http://www.hk.tricorglobal.com/HK/index.shtmlfor more information.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914403
We are looking for SFC Compliance Officer to join our Corporate Services Division to cope with our fast growing practice.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of the team, he or she is required to:
- Attend to ongoing compliance requirements under the Companies Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance and relevant subsidiary legislation and codes for both new and existing corporate and individual registrants as asset managers, investment advisers, broker dealers, family office, leveraged forex and options traders
- Assist in handling ad hoc licence applications and providing advice on licensing issues
- Assist in reviewing and revising business plan for approval by regulators
- Assist in reviewing and revising compliance manuals, policies, procedures and systems to keep abreast of new and regulatory changes
- Keep abreast of, monitoring, and analyzing developing trends and changes in regulatory compliance laws, rules and regulations, and advising clients of the operational impact of such trends and changes
- Participate in new business development and providing input regarding compliance concerns relevant to proposed and current products and services
- Degree holder;
- Relevant experience in handling SFC licence applications and compliance issues is essential;
- Experience in conducing mock on-site inspections will be an advantage;
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-minded;
- Good at reading and following rules and regulations;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with fluent spoken Mandarin;
- Candidates with relevant experience will be considered for a position commensurate with experience.
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, study / examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of HKICS examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V., current salary package and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Tricor Services Limited, Level 54, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong or via JobsDB job application or fax to 2543-7124. Please quote the ref: Compliance Officer on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.