- Ensure the operation of the facilities comply with QHSE statutory regulations and the company’s policy;
- Plan and develop systems and procedure to improve the operating Quality and HSE efficiencies;
- Maintain standard operation procedures relating to QHSE and update the related QHSE Management System;
- Monitor, measure and report on compliance with all QHSE legislation and conduct internal audits and safety training;
- Liaise with and manage sub-contractor to conduct safety and environmental monitoring;
- Investigate incidents, accidents, and potential hazards relating to QHSE and produce reports with results;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the the management.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Occupational Health and Safety or related discipline;
- At least 5 years related working experience preferably in sizable industrial plant;
- Basic knowledge of PC skills;
- Good communication skill;
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Pro-active, independent and can work under pressure.
We offer attractive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please submit your resume, current salary, expected salary and contact details by clicking < APPLY NOW>.
We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.