jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919524
Employer Ref. 3773650/001
With my client's growing business in APAC, they are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join their company.
Our client is a well-reputable global investment bank in Asia region. My client actively engages in brokerage, private wealth management, investment and research services.
- Carry out compliance, risk monitoring and internal control reviews
- Ensure all information are accurate and align with group standards and external regulations
- Review on corporate and legal documents and liaise with external relevant parties
- Conduct analysis report and provide recommendation to manager
- Degree of Accountancy, Legal or related discipline. Professional qualification holder in relevant field will be also considered.
- At least 1-2 years relevant working experience; previous experience in compliance / stockbroking is highly preferred
- Knowledge in wealth management investment products is an advantageous
- Possess high level of integrity and strong analytic skills
- Detail-oriented, able to work independent as well as a team-player
- Good command of oral and written English and Chinese, knowledge in Chinese characters input is required.
My client is able to pay a competitive salary with a strong team to support the progressive in your career path.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mandy Wong on 3602 2411
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk