ICBC International Holdings Limited
ICBC International Holdings Limited (“ICBC International”) is the wholly-owned HK subsidiary of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (“ICBC”).
Industrial and Commercial International Capital Limited (“ICIC”), the predecessor of ICBC International, was established in 1973. To cater for the strategic transformation of ICBC Group’s operation model and growth strategy, ICIC was officially renamed as “ICBC International Holdings Limited” on 12 September 2008, marking its evolution.
ICBC International is an HK-incorporated company that has wide exposure to onshore and offshore capital markets. Leveraging on the parent ICBC’s premier brand, strong capital base, extensive client base and innovative financial products in China, it offers the PRC and overseas investment communities with a variety of quality financial services and products including sponsorship and underwriting, direct investment, securities sales and brokerage, asset management, bonds underwriting, merger & acquisition, restructuring advisory, top-up equity financing and placing, financial advisory, futures/derivatives, debt financing, market research and others.
ICBC International, the sole licensed platform of ICBC, has talented professionals and is led by a quality management team that has proven track records and global capital market experiences. The Company offers a variety of financial products and unique investor coverage. Riding on China’s rapid economic growth and the emergence of RMB capital market, ICBC International is dedicated to be one of the top-tier institutions. By integrating with the ICBC group to unify its business operations, ICBC International can offer a full spectrum of quality financial products and services to achieve its mission - to create, win and develop together with clients.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994978
- Assist in handling licensing issues
- Assist in control room operation
- Planning analysis and compliance review
- Establishment and consolidation of legal and regulatory documents, including all legal documents and sensitive information about the company
- Search and collect all documents and organize company information
- Calendar management and arrangement of training, meetings and talks
- Co-ordinate departmental work
- Tertiary education of Accounting or Laws or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of compliance working experience
Assist in control room operation
Assist in handling licensing issues Assist in control room operation