Delta Asia Financial Group is a comprehensive financial institution with 80 years of history, comprising Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and General Insurance across Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou. It is reputable for its Corporate Governance, Management, Integrity, and the Pursuit of Excellence.
We are committed to pay Top Reward to the Right People.
We are sincerely inviting high caliber candidates to fill in the vacancy stated below.
Compliance Officer (Ref. No.:CO_0113_JD308)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999218
Employer Ref. CO_0113_JD308
- Support various applications to the SFC and other regulatory authorities
- Carry on compliance monitoring daily and other regular routines;
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and act as MLRO in performing AML transaction surveillance, STRs etc.
- Provide support in drafting and updating of compliance manual and procedures
- Conduct reviews and tests to ensure adherence to group compliance policy
- Handle ad hoc assignments
- University graduate with major in Accounting, Finance, Business or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within compliance capacity in financial institutions
- Strong analytical skill, attentive to details and able to work under pressure and meet deadline
- With solid knowledge in application of local regulatory requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Compliance Officer
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.