Taiping Securities (HK) Company Limited
We, wholly owned by China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited (stock code: 966), are a securities company approved by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission. We now invite high caliber candidate to join our company for the following role.
Compliance Officer, Risk & Compliance Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833929
- Perform and handle full spectrum of compliance duties for Taiping Securities (HK) Company Limited and its affiliated companies
- Handle regulatory procedures in dealing with external regulatory institutions, e.g. licensing matters, notification, annual return and survey as required by the regulators
- To assist in developing, updating and reviewing policies, procedures and guidelines from the compliance perspective
- Identify compliance and related risks and work out resolutions to them
- Preparing regular and ad hoc compliance report
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, law or related field
- 5 years or above compliance experience in securities firm. Experience in asset management company or fund house will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of SFO and other relevant rules and regulations.
- High sense of responsibility with good organizing, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure toward tight deadlines
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
We provide 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume with present, expected salary and date available by clicking 'Apply Now', attention HR & Adm Manager. Please mark POSITION & DEPARTMENT applied for in the subject of your application.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.