Compliance Officer, Rule Mapping, 6 months contract
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781906
Employer Ref. BBBH21652
One of our top tier investment-banking clients is seeking for a Compliance officer- Rule Mapping for a 6 months assignment. Contract extensions will be subject to individual performance and business needs.
- Liaise and coordinate meetings with key stakeholders, prepare concise documentation of rule mapping documents and participate actively in all discussions with stakeholders
- Proposed draft mapping - looking through regulations and understanding banks requirements
- Coordinate and speak to subject matter expert/stakeholders to ensure what has been documented and proposed is correct, identify gaps, and understanding regulations
- Support all other tasks and projects when required
- Minimum 4 years experience working2 IB/PB/Asset Management before, ideally within a global investment bank
- Knowledge of HKMA regulations is required, SFC requirements as well or candidate who worked in internal audit in compliance
- Project management or similar organizational skills
- Strong communication skills - ability to deal with Front Office and Senior management
- Knowledge of rules in APAC jurisdictions (mainly for Hong Kong)
- Good understanding of risks and controls framework
- Strong ability in documentation of issues and summarizing controls in place
Reply To (Contact Email)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO#AF 21652 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.