URGENT: Compliance Specialist - AML (2 month Contract)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920648
Employer Ref. 102-30112016nhcai-HA
Our client, a European bank is looking for a Compliance Specialist to provide support to team for 2 months.
- Assist the Compliance Team to perform account opening KYC/CDD reviews
- Perform regular AML transaction/account reviews
- Participate in the Bank's ad-hoc projects and provide compliance support
- Conduct AML checks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or related discipline
- Minimum of 1-4 years experience in Compliance; additional experience in Audit, Operations or Risk Control within the Financial Services Industry will be favourable
- Graduates with less banking experience are welcome
- Knowledge of AML/CTF regulations as well as Banking and Finance products is a must
- Team player with the ability to work independently and with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Must be immediately available
Interested parties please apply online with expected salary and MS Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job reference number.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk