Compliance Specialist - AML ($25K- $30K base)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993422
Employer Ref. 102-110117Eu-HA
Our client, a well-known Financial Institution is looking for Compliance Specialist to join their dynamic team on a 12-month contractual basis.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of all government, regulatory, and compliance documents for all business units within the organisation.
- Familiar with AML/KYC regulations, HKMA requirements
- Conduct large scale of AML check
- A bachelor's degree in in Accounting, Finance, Law or related discipline
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Compliance
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures and AML regulations
- Can rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and perform a variety of tasks
- Work under general supervision with a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Work independently and in a team with good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested parties please apply online with expected salary and MS Word formatted resume to email@example.com and quote the job reference number.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk