jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919102
Employer Ref. 13362
- Top Tier Investment Bank
- Excellent Exposure & Scope
- Attractive Compensation
- Assist with the execution of risk-based Compliance testing to review and assess the effectiveness of the Firm's AML policies and procedures and controls
- Define test scope and design specific testing steps for each applicable area of review
- Communicate test results, present identified issues to the business, work with the business to develop and implement a plan of corrective action and prepare written reports
- Assist in reviewing completed corrective action plans agreed upon with the business to determine if they were appropriately implemented
- Maintain detailed and organized documentation of work products
- Fluent in English
- Strong external audit/ testing experience
- 4-5 years relevant experience
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Blair Zhang on +852 2833 4174 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.