RESET Carbon is a leading Hong Kong based environmental and energy services provider focused on measuring and reducing the environmental footprint of corporate customers across East and SE Asia. We develop innovative business-led approaches to environmental management to clients in sectors such as apparel, electronics, commercial property, aviation, food and beverage and professional services. With the rising energy prices, increasing consumer awareness and tightening environmental regulations, RESET works with corporate clients at a global level to turn environmental performance into competitive advantage.
RESET is seeking a Senior Consultant to work within our corporate consulting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering projects and developing solutions for a diverse range of clients across Asia and the US.
Consultant – Corporate Sustainability
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915756
- To compile and assist in data analysis, technical research, report writing and proposal writing.
- To work closely with team members on multiple projects to ensure effective, on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
- Liaise with client and manage client relationships and consultancy projects in HK and overseas.
- Produce reports and presentations that clearly communicate research findings, explain technical issues in an easy to understand language and make a compelling business case for changing practices.
- Develop creative tools and processes to support the implementation of sustainability.
We are looking for an individual with the following qualities:
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in a consultative manner with record of delivering practical solutions to clients on sustainability improvements in their business.
- Passionate about solving environmental problems with strong analytical capability and knowledge in corporate sustainability and trends at local and globel levels.
- Excellent communication, reporting writing and presentations skills, with the ability to present information with confidence to various stakeholders. Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin).
- Strong quantitative analysis skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Project management experience in a related field and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Be a degree holder in relevant discipline (e.g. environmental science, engineering, building services or economics), preferably with a MSc or MEng.
- Experience in carbon accounting and technical knowledge of GHG Protocol, GRI G4 and/or ISO 14064 would be advantageous.
- 5-6 years working experience in a related field may be considered for the position of Senior Consultant.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.