Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 45 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
We are looking for bright, energetic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with the company.
Consultant, HR Analytics (Full-Time, Part-Time or Freelance), APAC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836320
Ralph Lauren Asia Pacific Limited is seeking to appoint a Consultant, HR Analytics (Full-Time, Part-Time or Freelance) at our Regional Headquarters in Hong Kong.
In the short-term, this position will require a seasoned and commercially-savvy external Consultant with strong statistical background and analytical skillset to interpret a high volume of HR data, and translate these into informative insights for C-Suite audience in the form of Presentations / Decks / PowerPoints. Consultancy background preferred.
In the long-run, this role will support a wide spectrum of P&D projects from building HR data analytic reports, developing project plans, monitoring the progress of project works, reporting project progress to management, coordinating project activities with various teams within the APAC offices, creating and developing presentations and reports, to transiting completed projects to business as usual (BAU).
In brief, this position will:
- Design and develop HR business analysis reports
- Converse statistic findings into actionable initiative
- Plan and execute assigned projects from developing project plans, collecting and analyzing business requirements to managing project progress
- Ensure project plans and schedules are properly reviewed and communicated to internal & external parties
- Partner with internal teams and / or liaise with external stakeholders to deliver assigned project works
- Monitor the work progress completed by internal and external
- Transit the completed projects to business as usual (BAU)
- Provide support to a wide range of projects focused on standardizing processes and maximizing the efficiency of HR Operations
To be successful in this role, the appointee will demonstrate the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record in HR analytic with the ability to manage C-Suite audience, meet deadlines and project goals
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to interpret data and produce highly presentable reports and presentations for a C-Suite audience
- Ideally, from a consultancy background, with a strong commercial mindset
- Ability to work within a team environment and liaise with all levels within an organization
- Responsible, self-motivated, and be able to work independently and confidentially
- Highly organized, with the flexibility to competently juggle competing priorities and changing expectations
- Good time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent in written and spoken English is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of Access is preferable
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will only be used for purpose of recruitment and selection.