The mission of the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is to promote productivity excellence for industry to enhance competitiveness and sustainability through a bundle of strategies including collaboration with stakeholders, focus on areas of excellence and scaling up productivity enhancement platforms.
Consultant, Information Security (IT & Business Process Division) (Ref: ITD210/JDB/130117)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996125
Employer Ref. ITD210/JDB/130117
- Develop business plans and methodology for cyber security service delivery
- Lead projects in security consultancy, security advisory service, framework design and review and training
- Manage quality and service level of deliverables, and establish incident handling and escalation support process for delivered service
- Handle request for proposal (RFP), request for information (RFI) enquiries, and prepare relevant documents and information
- Provide cyber security awareness, management and technical training to clients, publish security advisories and guidelines
- Manage client relationship, liaise with local and overseas external parties including ISPs, professional organizations, government organizations, and security researchers, etc.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related disciplines with 6 years’ or more relevant experience in information security, application development or IT infrastructure management
- Extensive knowledge of cyber security such as risk assessment, network and application defence, cyber threat monitoring, mobile and cloud security, incident response and BCP/DRP
- Solid hands-on experience in cyber security solution, consulting and training, programming and scripting skills an advantage
- Certification and experience in information security such as CISSP, CISA and CEH
- Good presentation and customer communication skills
- Good leadership skill and collaboration with external parties
- Good problem solving skill, risk management ability with new businesses and technologies
- Mature, proactive, multi-tasking and can work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now" (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) on or before 27 January 2017.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.
More Jobs from this Company
Engineering Officer (Automotive Parts & Accessory Systems R&D Centre) (Ref: APAS230/JDB/170117)