jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919884
Employer Ref. 520540/001
A global professional services company is looking for a Consultant / Manager - Commercial Banking to join their team in Hong Kong.
Our client Financial Services consulting professionals have deep industry knowledge and consulting skills who serve financial services clients, and help them achieve high performance and their next level of growth.
Our clients treat consulting professionals as business partners in the journey because they are able to share their insights, experience and credentials with them across all aspects of a bank - ranging from business growth / channel / product / digital strategies, operating model, operational efficiency, core banking system implementation, programme management, change management, risk and finance, procurement, technical architecture, to outsourcing. In addition, our consulting professionals will provide strategic, innovative and often disruptive solutions that address their needs no matter whether related to process, people or technology.
Our Consultants are involved in all stages in the lifecycle of a programme - from supporting the development of a business opportunity to the delivery of large-scale, complex programmes; They will be assigned to workstreams / teams within a project, and apply company assets (e.g. internal tools and delivery models) throughout the programme; They are also expected to identify and manage issues and risks in a proactive manner.
- Support and engage in all stages of the lifecycle of a programme - supporting business opportunity development, sales presentations, mobilising and delivering projects (which may involve business growth / channel / product / digital strategies, operating model, operational efficiency, banking system implementation, programme management, change management, risk and finance, human capital management, procurement, technical architecture, outsourcing)
- Manage client relationships at working level
- Support the delivery of a team / workstream within large-scale, multi-workstream programmes (e.g. which may involve both management and technology consulting activities such as business initiatives definition, business case, business transformation planning, process design, functional requirements, deployment management) within a project
- Support the management of programme budget estimations, forecasts, work plans and resources
- Support the resolution and mitigation of programme issues, risks and interdependencies including the cross-function, cross-workstream items
- Effectively coach / counsel analyst within the team and provide feedback to improve performance
- More than 4 years of work experience in banking OR
- Two to three years in consulting and two to three years in the banking industry with experience in large-scale programmes
- Commercial Banking Knowledge (at least 2 of the areas below)
- Front-office, Customer Relationship Management, Sales Management
- Sales Effectiveness and Relationship Manager Enablement
- Mid and Back Office Operations
- Corporate Lending
- Payments and Cash Management
- Data Management
- Digital (e.g. analytics, servicing platforms)
- Bilingual with English and at least one of Cantonese or Mandarin, written Chinese would be an asset
- Willing to travel within the region
- Professional skills
- Project management and large scale system integration delivery
- Business and functional skills in business diagnostics, process design / re-engineering and change management, and application design
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.