FlexSystem Limited is a recognized leader in enterprise management software industry in the Greater China region. Over the past 27 years, FlexSystem has been delivering high quality application software and services to maximize the client's operational efficiency in the accounting, order processing, payroll and human resources, manufacturing, workflow and business management.
With its strong global network of regional offices and partners, FlexSystem serves thousands customers in more than 37 countries. Now and future, FlexSystem continues to keen on technology development and create a complete platform of new generation enterprise resources management solutions.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992020
We are now inviting pleasant, energetic and self-motivated candidates to join us.
- Supports Project Manager in system setup and implementation of FlexSystem’s Human Resources Management solution
- Assists project team in client business requirement analysis and translation
- To participate all activities in the full project implementation cycle, including system design and configuration, documentation on design functional specification, data migration, system integration test, user acceptance test, and solution go-live
- Participates in direct communication with clients, Work directly and closely with different business units and IT department including product demonstration, project meeting and support UAT (including bug fixing) etc.
- Develops and maintains technical and project documentation
- Act as the key interface between business users and technical developers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or Information Technology or related disciplines. Fresh graduated will be welcomed.
- Candidate with Human Resources/ ERP knowledge is preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated to quality service delivery and solutions-focused
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously
- Expertise with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel & Power Point
- Knowledge in MS SQL with data management experience is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Immediately available is preferred
- 5-day work
- Attractive remuneration and benefit package
- In-house software training
Please apply with full particulars, contact numbers and current & expected salary to admin.dl@ flexsystem.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.