Our client is a top tier international bank.
It is inviting application for the following position:
Consumer Credit Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784269
Employer Ref. DL
Reporting directly to Credit Risk Manager, you will be involved in credit risk management of consumer lending and cards portfolios; through data and market analysis to provide information and make recommendations that have direct impact on overall portfolio growth and profitability performance. Your major job responsibilities include:
- Maintain good portfolio quality through sound management of credit policies, development, maintenance and execution of quantitative credit MIS for portfolio monitoring.
- Ensure effective portfolio monitoring mechanisms are in place, including early warning mechanisms, stress tests and contingency plans.
- Develop, implement and monitor effective risk management tools to improve data-based credit decisioning.
- Ensure good control mechanisms are in place throughout the credit cycle processes, and to ensure satisfactory audit clearance.
- Support marketing programs launches through effective management of program risks and profitability.
- Develop and implement scoring systems and other risk management tools/systems
- Support loss forecasting, prepare periodic reports for portfolio monitoring, and track performances in credit operations units.
- University degree, preferably with major in statistics.
- 1-3 years' experience in consumer risk management.
- Strong analytical power and ability to work under immense pressure.
- Solid experience in using statistical software, such as SAS.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken/written English and Chinese.
If you are interested please send your full resume in MS Word format, along with salary history and expectation to Daniel Luk (dan.luk @ globalassociates.com) and a cc: copy to cv @ globalassociates.com